Monday, August 20, 2012

Instagram

L♡VE SICK☠ | $151k Coffee Cup, thanks to EdlomLike my shit :) Go to @offthewallsite or look for mine at #offthewallIt'll Just Take You Over.My ConcoctionL♡VE FEST
Fishy Lunch Wagon Was Nommy :)Contributing To The Graffiti Communitymmmmmm :)Cootie @therelz rocking the first | "Yummy Penis"| shirt ♡My Pencil HolderThese 2 HAWT STUFFS Being YUMMY ;)
Katelyn Shank, THANKS GIRL! | Happy supporter of YUMRIP :(♡There Are "More Fish In Zee Sea" | Turned Into A Lovely Hat"HotHeaded"Because he's one "SLUT". A custom hand-drawn hat for my girl.
This is Fred, Fred likes to throw up on everything.Jacky D Horseradish SauceOpening Pandora's Hole (It was very difficult)Make Shift Skinny JeansI Like To Draw When I Piss"Fuck This....." 30 Minute Break At Work

Instagram, a set on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment